IRRATIONAL HATRED - NORMAL THINGS THAT I CAN'T STAND
I hate these things but I don't have any good reason. Ranked mostly in order of how much hate I feel for them
- •TendonsI hate looking at them, talking about them, thinking about them, and I will cry if you tell a story about an injury (particularly Achilles). I once heard an old wives tale about a man who cut women's Achilles' tendons from under their cars so they couldn't get away and now I run through parking lots at night. I honestly don't know what causes this fear, but my sister also has it.
- •Viral YouTube videosI kind of hate it when someone feels like they really need to show me the latest YouTube video that's going viral. 9 times out of 10 I feel like I've just wasted x minutes on something I don't care even a little bit about.
- •Running a little lateI am almost always on time if not early, and am often the first person to arrive places. I am only mildly annoyed by others' lateness, but very angry if I can't get myself somewhere on time
- •When green candies are apple flavoredESPECIALLY when they used to be lime. I'm looking at you, Skittles.
- •Chocolate milkNot as strong of a hatred, but I just really don't like it.
- •Sad music of any kindI can't listen to it without getting a little bit uncomfortable
- •Pointy-toed shoes:( I just don't see why I'd want to make my feet look way bigger.
- •Butter being used as a condimentI do not like butter as a topping (on bread, on veggies, generally spread on anything). I do cook with it though.