MY FAVORITE SONGS OF ALL TIME
I am musically all over the place. Also it's pretty long which surprises me a little. I reserve the right to edit!
- •Summer of '69 - Bryan AdamsMy first ever favorite song - when I was 3 this was all I ever wanted to listen and dance to
- •The Confrontation - Les MisParticularly Colm Wilkinson v Philip Quast. Goosebumps every time
- •Heartstrings - Heiruspecs
- •Honey and the Moon - Joseph Arthur
- •Me and Julio Down By The Schoolyard - Paul Simon
- •Arms - Christina PerriHonestly, many of Christina Perri's songs would really be on this list but I chose one to be brief
- •Hallelujah - Alison Scott versionFor when I really need to cry. I used to date her brother, so memories. She is a phenomenal musician and person.
- •Anyone's Ghost - The National
- •The Cave - Mumford and Sons
- •Bucky Done Gun - M.I.A.
- •Ocean Avenue - YellowcardReally sweet memories of one of my favorite relatives
- •Night Drive - Gotye
- •We Can't Stop - but only the Bastille cover version of the Miley Cyrus song❤️ they do this wonderfully and it always makes me smile
- •Grey Sky Eyes - Carbon Leaf
- •Sex Bomb - Tom JonesOnly slightly a joke