MOVIES I SAW IN 2015 RANKED
I have three-year-old twins, which explains the low number of films and many of my choices. I went off the release year. For example, I feel like I saw Only Lovers Left Alive this year, but it is listed as a 2014 release so I didn't count it even though I thought it was great. The same with The Loft, even though it would have been the worst.
- •The MartianIntelligent, interesting, and exciting. Damon carried the weight of acting solo beautifully. This was the best movie I saw this year.
- •Inside/OutThanks to the twins, I have seen this 20 times and it is still good. Well written and creative.
- •Ex MachinaI just saw this, so I may be rating it a bit high, but I loved it. Creepy and intelligent.
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensA fun return to the Franchise although I have a hard time figuring out how the Republic, the First Order, and The Resistance fit together.
- •Ant-ManGreat people and a coherent plot compared to most comic book movies. So creative visually too.
- •Avengers: Age Of UltronNot perfect by a long shot, but still has a lot of solid action and humor. Spader was great.
- •Kingsman: The Secret ServiceA fun movie, but not very memorable.
- •The Peanuts MovieA little slow and slight, but it does a great job of capturing the spirit of the comic.
- •The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2There were some cool action scenes but overall it differs from the book thematically. Which eliminated a lot of the best and darkest qualities in the books.
- •HomeThe vocal talent saves this from being tedious.
- •Shaun the SheepI like the show, but the movie just can't sustain the fun for an hour and a half.
- •KrampusThis movie needed to be funnier or scarier.
- •SpectreCan we go back to fun Bond now?
- •Crimson PeakA Doctor Who episode without the fun of Doctor Who.
- •Jurassic WorldI got bored halfway through and went to bed. Jeni spent much of the movie just saying "Morons".