ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
- •It would involve my friend Allen.
- •Allen moved away the summer after eighth grade. I was out of town and did not find out for weeks.
- •I have never seen Allen again, and the only records of him online involve the death of his younger brother, and a fraudulent workers comp claim.
- •It would be a simple day. Perhaps swimming in my family's pool or playing games at his family's house across the alley.
- •Just a bit of fun with and old friend I never saw again.