Thoughts in a Wal•Mart Parking Lot
Waiting for sleeping kids to wake up.
- •Wonder how long they will sleep?
- •If I went back in time and used my powers to make millions. I would take a five year road trip to start the nineties. I would want someone else to drive though.
- •This belt buckle is really digging in. I need to weigh myself and assess the damage.
- •I'll bet that cart guy gets a lot of exercise
- •Do they make non-spicy paninis, because I have never had one.
- •Why do so many snack foods end with the letters "os" or "les"?Cheetos, Doritos, Fritos, Tostitos, Maizetos, Pringles, Ruffles, Bugles...
- •Storm's coming
- •Doctor Strange was a fun movie, but the plot was painfully straightforward.Now that I think about it, Doctor Strange is just Doc Hollywood with a magic cult.
- •The only real window for me to go to the gym is 5 in the morning.So I would have to go to bed by 10:30 tops. Blergh
- •I need like 4000 words a day to finish Nanowrimo
- •Judge Parker is either the best continuity strip going... or a total mess. Not sure which.