THOUGHTS I HAVE DURING THE MEDITATION PART OF MY YOGA CLASS
I love yoga. I've been taking classes more frequently and I'm really enjoying it, but whenever we have to meditate, my mind drifts...
- •Yes. Sitting. Getting comfy.
- •Wait, I think I missed something. Water? Spigot? Where is it going?
- •I'll just wait for her to go the the next part...
- •Still confused.
- •Let my throat feel full? I don't think my throat is supposed to feel full. That sounds unpleasant.
- •OK, here we go. Focus.
- •I'm hungry. What do I want for dinner?
- •Yes, that's exactly what I want. But I'm not going to get home until like 9. If I make that I'm going to need to snack while cooking.
- •But now I really want it. I'll survive.
- •Wait, where are we? Where is the water?
- •The perineum is the body's foundation? That is news to me.
- •I'm just going to sit here and breathe deeply.
- •Seems like the meditation is coming to a close.
- •Oh, we're still doing shavasana?Yes, I did have to look up how to spell that.
- •She's not talking, I guess this is silent meditation. Maybe I'll suck less at that.