Books I Have Read More Than Once
Since it's the summer, I'm at the end of my clinical, and I have had some time to pleasure read...
- •All Harry Potter booksThe pages are so worn and dog-eared, and I am strangely proud of this
- •Outlander by Diana GabaldonMy ex's mother gave me the whole series for my birthday once. I tried to quit these books because of that painful connection, but I can't seem to stop reading the first one.
- •Bossypants by Tina FeyI so admire Tina Fey. She is my spirit animal.
- •Yes, Please by Amy PoehlerAmy Poehler is also my spirit animal. I always think of her when I say "yes please!" Also I think I want to be Lealie Knope when I grow up.
- •The Red Tent by Anita DiamontAn amazing retelling of an Old Testament story that is based around the important women in the story.