Things I'm going to miss about Alaska
Leaving on a jet plane tonight back to ColoRADo and I've learned to love so much about this state
- •Kaladi Bros coffeeThe best in Alaska. Every coffee shop I liked here was brewing their beans, and I was always happy to simply enjoy the aroma at their anchorage location (while sipping a delicious brew and eating a freshly made bagel and cream cheese). Also, the friendliest baristas in town!
- •The peopleAlaska Ida lot like Colorado in that its population is half local and half from somewhere else. Everyone is fiercely in love with this state and playing outside. I have never experienced such generosity when out camping, and so happy to feel warmly accepted into the circle of those who worship the outdoors.
- •The mountainsLike this one, Pioneer Peak
- •The valleysLike this one, Hatcher's Pass
- •The flowersOhhh the wild flowers everywhere! (Wreath by Teal)
- •The streamsCan you believe water like this occurs in nature?
- •The people