WAYS I'LL DIE AT HOME DURING SPRING BREAK
- •From blood loss after my dog bites me and leaves multiple puncture wounds all over my body.
- •From dangerously low electrolyte levels because my parents cook food without salt.
- •From hyperglycemia when I eat all the mini Reese cups in the candy dish in one sitting.
- •From a cluster of seizures following 24 hours of nonstop Netflix.
- •From hypothermia because my parents won't let me touch the thermostat.
- •From blunt head trauma when I fall out of my twin sized bed.
- •From E. Coli when I eat from the jar of peanut butter that expired in 2013.
- •From embarrassment when I look at my senior picture collage.