A NOTE TO THE CLASS OF 2016
from a pretty rad member of the class of 2017, if I do say so myself
- •Y'all have been a grade ahead of me my whole life.
- •And that's weird because I'm friends with a lot of you???
- •And now you're on your way out and my class will be at the end of the line???
- •It's weird from my end and probably also your end and that's okay.
- •But the things I know about you are:
- •Y'all have been through some tough shit.
- •You're some of the funniest, kindest people I know.
- •You're brave and strong and beautiful.
- •Whatever comes next is going to be what's right for you
- •And you can get through anything.
- •I would say good luck... but you don't need it.
- •You have all the tools you need to do well.
- •So get out there and be amazing.
- •I believe in you. In all of you.