Thoughts About Flying
I've been doing this for seventeen years and it still sucks.
- •I thought with TSA Precheck I could leave my computer in my backpack. I'm a little confused, Spokane.
- •Dear all deli/grab and go places: please offer more than one token vegetarian option. You see, when that ONE sells out, I go hungry.
- •Flying alone is way easier than flying with a group.
- •Coffee is necessary for all flights.
- •It never seems to occur to flight attendants that I might have been through the process of flying before. This makes me want to throw things.
- •It seems like airport Starbucks are even worse about misspelling names. My name is three letters long, I promise it's not that hard.
- •Why is the PDX carpet such a big thing? It's just carpet.
- •I'm actually sort of good at the whole airport thing!