- •I like that loopy very tired feeling that is happy and messy and content when I make myself stay up to waft about social medias past my past-bedtime timeNow
- •I like where I live. I like making choices, even difficult ones, because I like having opinions.
- •Walking, alone, in the mornings.
- •The feeling of everyone around me in the city, even when they are scary or jerks, is like a good hug.
- •Likewise, walking alone at night. While listening to Candle in the Wind and mostly thinking about Princess Diana while I mouth the words and feel both sad and happy.
- •A mushroom I saw while walking to goodwill