- •Turns out I hate living alone.
- •I am so lonely.
- •Days and nights and days blend together.Just me and my brain. I don't know anyone well at work or anything. There are many reasons why just "making friends" with the seemingly random nice but unavailable basically strangers that cycle through my life doesn't work. For me.
- •Also I cut my hair and I now I don't look or feel like myself. Although it is much lighter and better feeling now.
- •Well, I did think of two people I think I like enough to be friends with. Tomorrow I will look for one of them and when school starts in fall I will seek out the other, who I know has a table near permanently staked out on the 3rd floor of the library.
- •I actually feel calmer now.