- 1.The trick is to sort of have a plan...
- 2.Karaoke on Wednesday at Grandpres
- 3.Breakfast at Cake Cafe
- 4.Jefferson Variety for supplies
- 6.Sometimes you just have to buy beads because you no longer live there, it's okay, you need them
- 7.Take some time for nature
- 8.1000 Figs is the best of the new New Orleans
- 9.Find a sex mansion, eat pizza, relax
- 10.Costumes take work.
- 11.If you here a marching band drop everything and go check it out.
- 12.Remember to take costume pictures before everything starts because your costume will not look as good later
- 13.Parade hard
- 14.Have a relaxing next morning planned
- 15.Don't feel bad about burgers, not every meal needs to be an opus
- 16.Become one with glitter.
- 17.And also stay healthy by buying needed supplies at Maypop.