Books I Have Read More Than Once
- •The Secret History by Donna TarttOne of, if not my favorite books. An East coast campus with ivied brick in a small college town, liberal arts majors and murder? What's not to love?
- •The Monster's RingI loved this book as a child. As an adult, I see the obvious reasons why kids are drawn to it, but I think I latched onto something more than that.
- •1984A fantastic dystopian novel that became an odd prediction of some current day issues. Read it for what it is and don't politicize it and you'll be fascinated.
- •Fahrenheit 451See Above
- •The Whores of Lost Atlantis by Charles BuschI can't even. I just can't. You'll love it.
- •Something Wicked This Way ComesI have been rereading this book since I was a preteen. Every time I read it, I find something new. Brilliant.