A TRIP TO BUY PILLOW STUFFING
All the photos I took along the way
- •Blue skies and sunshineAfter a week of rain, I just needed to capture this moment of pleasantly
- •Warm vs CoolMy friend can't tell the different between warm and cool colours so I took this picture to elucidate the difference.
- •So many greens.
- •I think this is so cool.
- •Piazza del CampidoglioThis my favourite piazza, I can't walk through without taking a picture.
- •I found the textiles shop!!!!It was like Harrods for materials and I had to talk about pillow stuffing in my very limited Italian. It turns out they didn't have it.
- •IMBOTTITURA!I was like I better Tiger has it! Tiger is European, an ikea for tat. So I went in and found it straight away. I took this picture to send to my friends to ask how many to get. They suggested 3 to be safe. I told them I got 4 to be really safe. I actually bought 5.
- •WOOL!I spotted this wool in Tiger, big fat wool. For 6 euro. I sent a picture to my friend asking if she wanted some.
- •My favourite view in Rome.I took this literally as I was walking past as I couldn't help myself AND LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS!!!
- •Impressionist Masterpiece?Tried to capture one of the many groups of Segway tourists that plague the city but failed and it's blurry but it's also kind of cool.
- •Instagram captureI'm planning to post this with the caption "50 Shades of Pastel"
- •Another contender for "50 shades of pastel"
- •Good God Roman light is great.Another shot of the forum, almost home here and late for dinner, but couldn't not pause for a second.
- •The FAOThis building is perhaps the ugliest in Italy. But, even it can look pretty in the Roman sun.