FAVORITE ELEMENTS OF CHRISTMAS PAGEANT PRACTICE TODAY IN SUBURBIA, AMERICA
Today was the practice for the annual pageant
- •Parents on smart phones ignoring kids behaviors, just relieved to have a break
- •Kids changing the words to songs since they don't know them. Love it
- •We have a tech crew for this event
- •Kids in the play that are too old to participate but parents make them
- •Is 90 mins too long to ask 75 k-5 graders to do practice ? Apparently not.
- •Having Prayer for Owen Meany flashbacks. I love that book. Maybe that is why I sat through this pageant practice.
- •It's hokey, not historically accurate, and intense all at the same time. Makes me smile.
- •I hope my kids get their lines right; if not I hope everyone chuckles along with me, just like last year