OVERRATED BANDS AND MUSICIANS
I like many of these bands, but they are overrated.
- •Rage Against The MachineSo angry! I don't care.
- •Panda BearThat one thing that sounds just like the Beach Boys was kinda cool. (Shrug)
- •TV On The RadioOne of the best band names of all time. The band though? Not really my thing.
- •Alice in ChainsThe singing makes me want to stab pencils in my ears.
- •Sleigh BellsCool for 2 minutes, then just grating.
- •Arctic MonkeysUtterly forgettable. I always mix them up with other bands. What do they even sound like, again?
- •Tune YardsI'm not going to even try to put all the caps letters in there.
- •The DoorsI straight up dislike this band. Like that "dark soul" doofus from high school started a band. Ugh.
- •The Red Hot Chili PeppersJust shut up. No really, stop playing.
- •MuseI don't get it at all.
- •PavementI actually really like this band, but they are overhyped.
- •Janis JoplinJust a mediocre blues band.
- •Guns n RosesOther than the intro on 'Sweet Child O Mine', this band sucks.
- •LCD SoundsystemSure, they're pretty good. Second coming? Nah.
- •Kanye WestSo many people are as good or better and they aren't the most annoying narcissist in the world. His music isn't terrible, but it isn't genius either.
- •The ReplacementsI just don't get it.
- •The ClashAgain, they have a ton of great songs, but they are not 100% genius.
- •RadioheadYep, I went there. They have some amazing songs, the rest is boring as shit. And they need to play guitars again.