In order of remembering ... tho I'm sure I'm forgetting someone!
- •Mr. RodgersThat sweater! When I was little little I vowed to one day marry him. Yeah, I know that's all kinds of messed up.
- •FonzieThat motorcycle! I had a door-sized poster of the Fonz that I'd kiss every night before going to bed.
- •Wonder WomanThat lasso! Lynda Carter was perfection. I wanted to BE her, obvs. but I also wanted to be with her. Constantly.
- •The Bionic WomanThose jumping skills! Not quite as rabid as my feelings for WW, but still strong. I hung a glossy 8x10 of Lindsay Wagner on my wall & imagined us kicking ass together.
- •Luke SkywalkerThat lightsaber! I was 5 when I saw A New Hope, so cut me some slack here...it took me awhile to realize my next crush was the real deal.
- •Han SoloThat Falcon! I mean, come on. Solo was the reason I wasted so much time pursuing bad boys and looking for their Rebel heart of gold.
- •Jack SikmaThat uniform! #43, Seattle Supersonics. What can I say? My dad took me to a lot of basketball games.
- •Alex P. KeatonThat tie! So square, yet so cute. I just knew if I got ahold of him I could change him into a liberal.