Careers I would be great at
Fun list of occupations I'd want to have and some I am even qualified to do.
- •PoliticianExcept I fear public speaking and I'm a terrible liar.
- •Restaurant ownerMaybe try being the chef as well. A Mexican restaurant, with real Mexican food. However, I'd want to spend an entire year traveling Mexico to ensure I'm representing the food as authentic as possible.
- •Interior home designerI'd be the shiiit! All the time spent watching HGTV and DIY network can be put to good use.
- •Game developerVideo games are cool and I have great ideas.
- •CEO of my own businessThis would be my dream job. Honestly what I'm striving for.
- •Professional Netflix watcherI'd be great at categorizing Netflix content, and I'm an avid fan of Netflix.
- •Restaurant criticI love food. The guy from Ratatouille was amazing. So I'd obviously be great at that.
- •Chairman of a school committeeMaking sure schools are equipped and have the budget to guarantee students can succeed.
- •GovernorMaking important decisions for my state would be something I'm great at.
- •Supreme Court JusticeI've never practiced law, but I have seen 17 seasons of Law&Order:SVU, so I think I'll be fine. Plus I would 100% better than Antonin Scalia ever was.
- •Wood workerI'd love to work with Nick Offerman in his shop. His enthusiasm for woodworking is inspiring and it'd be an honor to be taught by/work alongside him.
- •DirectorI wanted to be a director from the ages of 11-16, and I truly believe I could be great at it.
- •Badass hackerHackers are so interesting, and being able to decide to be a white hat hacker, black hat hacker, or a gray hat hacker is cool. My knowledge in coding and reading/writing code is pretty good.