Cool stuff I recommend
Things I watched/read/ listened to this week and recommend you do the same. Enjoy!
- •The Beginning of LifeWhat's it about? It's a documentary on Netflix that investigates what separates us and what is essential to all of us, how we can create a better society by investing in the first years of a child's life. It's directed by Estela Renner. Gisele Bündchen makes an appearance.
- •How to Die in OregonWhat's it about? With California attempting to legalize physician assisted suicide, this is a great documentary about the importance of allowing the terminally ill choose to die. Extremely interesting and sad. You'll need some tissues.
- •Creative Lettering and Beyond: Inspiring tips, techniques, and ideas for hand lettering your way to beautiful works of artWhat is it? Book about calligraphy and hand written letters. Favorite thing I got this week.
- •Mexico: The Cookbook by Margarita Carrillo ArronteJust got this, I haven't made any of the recipes but the pictures are pretty. I have heard many positive things about it.
- •I Put a Spell On You by Nina SimoneGreat album. Definitely recommend listening to it, or at least listening to Ne Me Quitte Pas that song is beautiful.