Things I'm into this week
Things I love this week, mainly Luke Cage stuff.
- •Luke CageStreaming now on Netflix. The talented and handsome Mike Colter is the star and I finished the entire first season in less than a week. Let me tell you: It's fucking amazing! Recommend 💯 percent.
- •Mahershala AliHe's one of the main characters of the show, Luke Cage (👆🏼). I'm always pleased to see Mahershala on screen (House of Cards, The Hunger Games, Predators, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Moonlight) , he's a great actor and that's why he deserves a spot to himself
- •Sleep'Cause I was neglecting my 8 hours of sleep, so make sure you sleep enough hours a day.
- •Ava DuVernay's documentary: 13thA film that focuses on the 13th Amendment, black people in the US, politics, and policy. Watch it, it's on Netflix!
- •Google's PixelGreat design and features. Might have to buy.
- •Henry David ThoreauAn essayist, poet, abolitionist, philosopher, and individualist. Overall, an interesting and captivating man. He should be the next Hamilton (@ Lin-Manuel Miranda). Recommend his books Walden and Civil Disobedience.
- •Theo RossiJuice (SoA) is back! Theo is amazing, glad he's on a hit show again. His role as Shades in Luke Cage is great.