ANATOMY OF A 20-SOMETHING TEMP WORKER
- •Coffee stainsOn pants. On shirts. On the papers they are filing for slightly above minimum wage
- •Clothes that could be nice if they weren't so wrinkledThey don't own an iron, that's for adults
- •Popped blood vessels in faceThey might be hungover. They might have vomited this morning. They probably don't care that you know.
- •Bags under eyesThis job is one of the three they are currently working, one of which they will tell you about enthusiastically (but which makes them the least money)
- •Sensible shoesThree jobs guys. They don't have time for rolled ankles and cute booties.
- •Bagged lunchUnless there is a cheap taco place nearby. Hollllaaa at me $1.25 tacos.