CHRISTMAS EDITION : THINGS MY RELATIVES SAID DURING THE HOLIDAYS (AND MY MENTAL RESPONSES)
Thanksgiving was just the warmup. (THINGS MY RELATIVES SAID DURING THE HOLIDAYS (AND MY MENTAL RESPONSES)) This was a little delayed.
- •"I hate hearing her read, her voice is too high. I tell her to talk sexy"Said about subjects 6 year old daughter. Monster woman, you hate when she READS?!
- •"Sometimes I confuse *2yrold daughter's name* with *deceased dog's name*"You confuse your offspring with a dog that has been dead almost 10 years? That is totally the same as the previous example of calling one dog a previous dogs name.
- •"Kids today are lazy. That's why they can't find jobs"Def has nothing to do with the economy. Let's lump everyone age 18-28 in a box they certainly can't be individuals.
- •"I'm not racist but..."Always followed by a highly racist comment
- •"I don't have a problem with them being gay but..."See previous
- •"I worked all night to put that shit stain on those shorts!"Welp. White elephant is always a gamble.
- •"They said I turned him because I wouldn't sleep with him"Not how that works
- •"Santa wrote a letter because he took some of the gifts to the wrong house"Your logic ruins childhood wonder and I hate you.
- •"I didn't get any socks!"Christmas was a failure and we should all just quit