DRAFT DUMP #5 : TEN MOMENTS IN MY LIFE THAT SEEM LIKE THEY CAME FROM A DREAM
Sometimes shit gets scary (like when there are still ppl on your Facebook timeline supporting trump) but life can be so cool.
- 1.The Strokes live in NYC at Governors BallEver had someone completely destroy a band for you? This was such a mixture of joy and wonder and self confidence returning.
- 2.Watching the Steelers defeat the Ravens in a playoff gameMy toes were frozen. I was hungover on the ride to Pittsburgh. I had thrown up in a Cheerios box the night before, don't worry saved the Cheerios not a monster. We sat by Ravens fans. It was fucking amazing to watch a comeback and renegade and that entire stadium lose its mind. And watch Hines Ward be impressive.
- 3.When I landed in Vegas with four of my best friends and danced down the escalators to wild ones by flo ridaLike the opening sequence in a movie about one of us being left at the alter or something.
- 4.Asking my Tennessee roommate if he wanted to live togetherDespite some of the mess that resulted that moment was amazing and awesome. Creating your own destiny is fucking strange.
- 5.Seeing Blink 182 with @sar_marieeeThe second reunion tour was the second time I'd seen them, but being able to take her along made this crazy difference. It felt like when you give a really boss Christmas present and the person is sooooooo happy. Also being the only two people who knew after midnight and scream singing every word.
- 6.Harry Potter WorldI cried at the entrance to both sides of the park. On separate days. As a 25 year old woman. Sobbed. Ron -"How did I raise such nerds"
- 7.Finishing the first full edit of the tourism documentary I worked on for three yearsBad management (monetarily and otherwise) means it hasn't seen the sunlight but finishing the first edit was a fucking HIGH.
- 8.Snoop Dogg at UPENN for spring flingFucking COOL. Some people were just born to perform.
- 9.My entire 21st birthday weekSeems like a movie montage where girls just wild out but not in a "get over a guy" way like a "we are single and young and free"
- 10.HavanaIt still doesn't seem real. I swear I will finish this article at some point.