HARRY POTTER BOOKS, RANKED
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?”
- •Prisoner of AzkabanSirius. Adventures. Lupin. Hermione being a badass time traveler. Harry finally starting to learn about himself.
- •Sorcerer's Stone"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it." I only wish I could wipe my memory and reread this for the first time repeatedly.
- •Deathly HallowsWHY ARE WE IN THE WOODS SO LONG. Otherwise solid. RIP everyone I love.
- •Goblet of FireThe disappointment of Mad-Eye Moody (Barty Crouch) not actually caring for Harry has haunted me forever. But dragons and the Yule Ball and Charlie Weasley (who was left out of the films and thus remains in my mind as the regulation hottie I imagined as a 14 year old)
- •Order of the Phoenix"No," said Hermione calmly, "I told her to keep her big fat mouth shut about you, actually. And it would ge quite a nice if you stopped jumping down Ron's and my throats, Harry, because if you haven't noticed, we're on your side." STOP BEING SUCH A TEENAGER HARRY.
- •Halfblood PrinceOh the YA romance. Bezoar necessity. The plight of Draco Malfoy. Yes I'm crying about Dumbledore still.
- •Chamber of Secrets“His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad, His hair is as dark as a blackboard. I wish he was mine, he's really divine, The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.” Poor Ginny. Poor Hagrid. Poor Hermione having her celeb crush shattered (also the petrified thing).