JESS IS CONFIRMED FOR GILMORE GIRLS AND I'M CRYING
This day has been great.
- •The Logan fan girls out this week had me all
- •Because we all know
- •THIS IS THE LOVE STORY
- •Not Dean😴
- •Not MartyWho was fine until he made Rory lie and the Internet seems to have forgotten he straight up was creepy to her while dating her friend. He's no Killgrave but I digress.
- •Not LoganDon't even start with me
- •Not a fun new guyFour episodes is not enough time
- •So I was all sad
- •But then like....
- •The articles appeared like an aggressive swan... Outta nowhere!
- •I couldn't breathe
- •Emotions overwhelmed me
- •Friends were exasperated with my incoherent babbling
- •My range of emotions was disturbing
- •Will we get a mutual "I love you" scene? Will Dean stand menacingly over Jess? Will Rory and Jess live in New York like he wanted in the Yale dorm? Will they live in philly and write books for his independent publishing house? Will April be Rory's bridesmaid?
- •Yes I know Jess left.But so did Rory. They both leave over and over. He goes to New York. She goes to DC. He goes to California. She goes to Europe. He goes to Philly. She goes to the campaign trail. They are made for each other and know each other. Distance and time didn't change their connection. I will dominate in this debate you don't want to challenge my theories.
- •Goddess ASP bless us with this gif(t)