MY LIFE AS A SITCOM TOLD THROUGH EPISODE TITLES
Suggested by @sar_marieee and sort of chronological ? I wasn't sure how to do this so it calls back to several sitcoms I love in weird ways and is not cohesive at all. I'd be canceled after two and a half seasons but probably have an Internet following that mourned the brevity and underdevelopment of my characters.
- •Planned ParenthoodI was the most planned baby in the world. And then I was late. Martha decided she wouldn't push when they gave her drugs. She told the doctor nope and giggled, according to myth (Ron)
- •Just One More ChapterAvoiding social obligations from a young age to read and hide. The Rory Gilmore years. Only without cute boys and a lot more angst
- •Hot Later in LifeAcutane and tanning beds required personality development
- •The One Where Everyone Is DrunkMailed this episode in. Involves blunt jokes about sex on the beach and strip poker.
- •Something So Pretty Shouldn't Be So TraumaticDelivering wedding cakes and falling down stairs and going to clubs in your confirmation sponsor outfit
- •The (drunk) KissWill they or won't they is replaced by where will they and won't they(get a room)
- •The Queen of The Friend ZoneAttempting to maintain neutral territory and instead blowing your entire life up in a series of odd coincidences usually reserved for teenage dramas
- •They Broke Up... AgainEveryone is thrilled
- •Unicorn Emojis and Antiquated Social NormsFlirting in the age of 3 dot bubbles and 23 year old virgins
- •Tennessee Baby. Tennessee, Baby?Buying plan b with coupons and other ways moving 8 hours away had unexpected consequences