NASHVILLE FOOD TOUR AS TOLD BY MENU AND FOOD PICTURES I SEND MY LITTLE SISTER
So I didn't save most of the pictures but here it goes
- •Biscuit LoveMom ordered the east nasty (biscuit with fried chicken, sausage gravy, aged cheddar) as suggested by yours truly. She got coffee to my caramel latte and We INHALED the Gerdie (biscuits under chocolate sauce and peanut butter and pretzel sticks)
- •Jumbo and DeliciousTechnically not Nashville (Hendersonville). 1/2 pound stuffed jumbo burgers. Hers with blue cheese mine with pepper jack. Sweet potato fries forever.
- •Nashville farmers marketIndian food. Ice cream (espresso and dark chocolate). Tomatoes. Cave Aged Gouda.
- •Back Alley DinerB.A.D. Fries are the best fries. Wings. Coffee stout. Mom had hilariously named girly drinks.
- •Cafe MarcheCroissant French Toast
- •Cafe MarcheHappiest little jam in the world. And a croissant. And gin so now she's napping.