- •Delivery foodUnder. For sure. My level of lazy has increased with the increase of delivery services available to me. Also depending on the price of gas it's sometimes almost economical (at least that's how I justify 7$ delivery fees).
- •Bath bombsOver. I mean they're nice but not any better than salts or bubbles. They do make good gifts.
- •Tatiana MaslanyCriminally underrated. HOW HAS SHE NOT WON ALL THE AWARDS. If you haven't seen orphan black, fix that.
- •Game Of ThronesOver. There I said it. Now the Internet can attack me. I mean I've read the books and watched some of it but... Just can't get into it. Also madddd spoilers at this point. Twitter has no chill.
- •STEM careersOver. Since I graduated with a journalism degree (my 'vow of poverty') I've been told how someone failed me when I was younger by not encouraging my development in math and science, how I made uninformed choices, how I should return to school for a 'real' degree. I've wanted to be a journalist since I was 5. I have a job I like in my field. All my engineering friends LOATHE their jobs. I mean I'd like to make more money but happiness seems like a fair price.