PLACES I'M GOING THAT AREN'T MY PARENT'S HOUSE THIS SUMMER
I'm a terrible child and I should be sorry. My parents are too nice to directly say everything in all caps but this will be the gist of every reaction from now until the end of my life.
- •Costa RicaNever mind that my travel agent best friend has lived there on and off for half a decade and I've yet to visit. WEST VIRGINIA HAS MOUNTAINS CLIMB THOSE ITS THE SAME THING.
- •OrlandoWork trip (read : FREE) and potentially Disney's new fantasy land and Harry Potter World? WE CAN MAKE GRAY STUFF YOUR FATHER COOKS FISH NOW AND WE HAVE THAT NEW FREEFORM CHANNEL.
- •Our motherfucking cabin in the woods they complain about no one going toI'm going with my friends so obviously I hate them. IT'S FINE WE'LL SETTLE FOR DINNER ON YOUR DRIVE BACK TO TENNESSEE.
- •AtlantaThey have an IKEA and my friend and it's a third of the drive. PITTSBURGH HAS AN IKEA WE'LL TAKE YOU AND BRING BART WE LOVE HIM.
- •My apartmentWE HAVE A BASEMENT YOU CAN RENT IT GOT LAUNDRY COME HOME TO US SMALL BABY 26 YEAR OLD FETUS