THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT CARS THAT WOULD PROBABLY TAKE MINIMAL RESEARCH
Yet for some reason.... I just don't want to
- •Premium gasI get the basic concept- pay more, better product. But I still buy dollar store shower liners so good luck
- •Changing oilBut.... Why? How is an advanced level of knowledge reserved for those magical mechanics that make my death box of walking avoidance run smoothly
- •Check engine lights"Oh your engine is fine it's no big deal just a faulty wire to the light on the dash" has been explained to me in 3 different vehicles like I'm some sort of crazy drama queen for thinking the words FAULTY WIRE should be dealt with. Also that light is making me crazy make it stop it looks terrifyingly aggressive
- •Rear wheel drive on pickup trucksGoodbye cruel world, precipitation has overcome me. Unless I have bags of sand in my rear.
- •All wheel drive vs 4 wheel driveBut... Doesn't 4=All ?