THOUGHTS I HAVE ON A PLANE
In relatively chronological order
- •Everyone knows I'm drunk.
- •We are all going to die in a large metal tube
- •The last thoughts humanity will have about me are about my raging alcoholism
- •I know pilots. Why have I put my life in their hands?
- •Everything in sky mall is amazing and I'm getting everyone perfect Christmas presents
- •Fuck that guy who half did the sudoku in pen in the back of this magazine
- •We are all going to die in a large metal tube and none of us listened to the instructions
- •I should have packed mini bottles. @darshnim taught me better than this.
- •I wonder what happens if I turn airplane mode off...
- •That SNL skit was a terrible disappointment
- •My neighbor keeps giving me side eye, he knows I'm drunk.
- •There is a small child screaming. #teamnobabies
- •Oh god, descending. Shouldn't he slow down?
- •We are all going to die and I'm so sober.
- •I HAVE SO MUCH LEFT TO ACCOMPLISH!
- •General bargaining
- •Why do people stand so quickly, we are all going to fumble awkwardly with our luggage for the next 20 minutes