Books I Read This Summer 📚
In which I spend my summer reading a bunch of books I'd been meaning to read all year, and more or less enjoy them.
- •When Breath Becomes AirBeautiful life. Beautiful epilogue. Stop reading this list & start reading this book.
- •Luckiest Girl AliveThis was not "the next Gone Girl" as promised by every tweet/post I saw about this book ever. But it was definitely still a crazy ride.
- •Tales from the Back RowWritten by the EIC of Cosmo, required some willpower not to Insta a super basic pic of it sitting next to my $5 iced coffee. Light, enjoyable, funny!
- •Along for the RideBecause I honestly don't know how to start my summer without reading a book by @sarahdessen, usually one that I've read before but will still start and finish within 24 hrs
- •PersepolisI read this as a part of the Our Shared Shelf initiative and it was incredible. It's a biography that is so honest without embarrassment or pretension.
- •Winner's Curse/ Winner's Crime/ Winner's KissAmazing YA fantasy. If that's a genre you're into, this will become one of your favorites, guaranteed.
- •Sick in the HeadI'm a casual comedy nerd and I loved this! Super interesting interviews and insight
- •Me and Earl and the Dying GirlA wonderful, unsentimental YA read for guys and girls alike
- •All The Light We Cannot SeeThis was a beautifully written book. Glad to have read it, but also didn't love it enough to see myself rereading it any time in the near future.