India Tripping - Like a boss, and a pauper.
Offbeat destinations I absolutely lost myself in! I❤️
- •Chitkul, Himachal PradeshThis small village near the Indo-Tibetan border nested in the Sangla valley is a visual treat. Although a small village, there were at least a few hotels and guesthouses for our last minute checkin. It's beautiful river, mountain ranges and bridges make you never want to leave the place, ever. You'll likely find snow till mid-end of May. The roads are not in the best of conditions and there was a certain thrill to that drive too!
- •Varkala, KeralaA much saner option compared to the crowded Kovalam. Acco is cheap, beach is clean and the views are spectacular. The town is perched on a cliff, overseeing the Arabian Sea. The food is to kill for and the people are super 'jolly' (inside joke)
- •JaisalmerThe highlight of our Rajasthan trip (because palaces and temples don't excite us anymore). The dunes were beautiful. Lots of animals around including horses, deer, camels. Peacocks were dancing 10 ft away from me when I woke up, under the sky.
- •HoranaduWhen life puts you in the middle-of-nowhere forest resort that some jerk tried to trick you into, you make it into the adventure trip of the decade. Period.
- •VengurlaJust virgin beaches far from the maddening crowds of Goa with golden sands and clean waters!