12 of the Best Andy Dwyer Quotes

  1. 1.
    "Leslie, it says here that you have network connectivity problems."
  2. 2.
    "A game is the foot"
  3. 3.
    "When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is"
  4. 4.
    "Windows are the eyes to the house"
  5. 5.
    "I tried to make ramen in the coffee pot and broke everything"
  6. 6.
    "Just remember every time you look up at the moon, I too will be looking at a moon. Not the same moon, obviously. That's impossible."
  7. 7.
    "When I get bummed out I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty"
  8. 8.
    "I didn't actually sell my last car, I just forgot where I parked it"
  9. 9.
    "That is the coolest sentence I have ever heard somebody talk"
  10. 10.
    "I'm not crying okay...I'm allergic to jerks!"
  11. 11.
    "Anything is a toy if you play with it."
  12. 12.
    "I once threw a beer at a swan and then it attacked my niece Rebecca"