WEIRD MIX OF FUN JAMS TO DJ WHEN EVERYONES DRUNK AT A HOUSE PARTY
Mix up the tempos and vibes. Some of these are obvious, some not. Blend music genres such as: aunt that smokes cigarettes, tween cousin, eating frozen yogurt in your car, etc. You know, music genres.
- •"Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang" - Dr. Dre ft Snoop Doggy Doggsmooth. also this is when he, similar to the Cougar previously in John Mellencamp, still had the Doggy in his name.
- •"Don't Look Back In Anger" - Oasischeers, m8
- •"Gucci Gucci" - Kreayshawnone big room full of bad bitches
- •"Brass Monkey" - Beastie BoysThat honking horn sound
- •"Disco 2000" - PulpJarvis is the king across the pond, m8
- •"Stand Back" - Stevie Nicksthe queen
- •"Let Me Blow Ya Mind" - Eve ft. Gwen Stefanisweet mid tempo jam. gwen rules.
- •"Kiss" - Princethe king
- •"Got My Mind Set On You" - George Harrisonmy friend Doug Lussenhop clued me in on this little secret. you might immediately kind of think its cornball, but if everyone is a little worked up already, it seriously kills.
- •"Roar" - Katy Perrysing that chorus, feels good
- •"For Your Love" - The YardbirdsMyles Hendrick used to always dj this in the fun Hollywood days of the mid-aughts and it actually worked great blended in with more current songs of the time like something off "Music From The OC Mix 3" which also had its jams.
- •"Around The World" - Daft Punkme and my friends had a really dumb choreographed dance back in the 90s we would do in my friends apartment living room when she had parties to this song
- •"Oh Oh I Love Her So" -The RamonesI met her at the Burger King we fell in love by the soda machine
- •"Party In The USA" - Miley Crusthis will kind of always be the shit
- •"Hypnotize" - BiggiePoppa been smooth since days of Underroos
- •"Easy Lover": Phil CollinsEveryone gets jazzed by this jazzSuggested by @lesleyarfin
- •"Hey Ya" - Outkastthe ultimate song for transitioning into a dance party. the opening "one two three!" always prompts a collective "ooohhhhh shit. it's on now."Suggested by @gabe