YO MAMA SO GREAT!
Fictional scenarios wherein someones Mama was not made fun of for being overweight, uneducated, what have you. A new Mama emerges. A positive spin on the hackneyed, tiresome format.
- •Yo Mama so great she made me feel a part of your family and loved when I had to stay with you guys during truly troubling times.
- •Yo Mama so great when she helped me put together my resume and hemmed my pants for a very important job interview because as you know I am trying to get back on my feet and my Mama is struggling with drug addiction.
- •Yo Mama so great she really stepped up to the plate when no one else would on that kidney transplant.
- •Yo Mama so great she is the author of a highly acclaimed Young Adult novel series that most recently was optioned for a motion picture franchise.
- •Yo Mama so great she can sing with passion and soul that I am brought to tears by her stunning performances.
- •Yo Mama's so great that the YA novel series that was optioned for a movie franchise is NOT another dystopian future nor does it have vampires. Instead it actually has actual character development, a decent plotline and is written by someone who clearly knows how to write.Suggested by @eatthelove