IN ALL OF MY YEARS OF PERFORMING, HERE'S WHAT I'VE LEARNED.
In all of my years of performing, I have had the privilege of meeting so many incredibly talented people right here in my home town of El Paso, Tx. It's no secret that as a city, we are on the rise. Here are a few helpful tips for any talented artist, not just in the area, but EVERYWHERE. ✌🏻️❤️
- •1) Always be friendly- you never know how the person you've just met could impact your life.
- •2) Learn how to network- you never know how the person you just met can CHANGE your life. Build a relationship... Be inquisitive.
- •3) INVEST in quality- yes you can get things done fast and cheap... But will the quality make you truly stand out? I'm referring to mainly any type of production here... Music, theater, and video production. Find the company that prides itself in QUALITY. (It may cost a little more, but it takes money to make money...Just ask SNOOP AND KANYE.)
- •4) Keep a positive attitude- you're swimming in an ocean full of "no"... Remember what "yes" means to you. STAY HUNGRY. Stay humble.
- •5) NEVER discount who you are and where you came from. If YOU see value in it, so will anyone else.