TEN SMELLS I CAN REMEMBER FROM CHILDHOOD EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SMELLED THEM RECENTLY 👃🏼
Inspired by @ChrisK
- 1.Cabbage Patch DollsThey had such a distinct scent!
- 2.GlueI never understood why my teacher always scolded me about smelling my glue.
- 4.Chocolate Milk carton from school lunchesIt tasted so good, but the carton always smelled funky to me.
- 5.Jergens lotionOriginal scent.
- 6.Flintsone's orange Push PopsMy dad would treat me to one of these after washing his car every Saturday.
- 7.Strawberry Shortcake dollsThey smelled soooooooo good and they looked like cupcakes!
- 8.Scratch and Sniff stickersI worked extra hard on my homework just so my teacher would put one on my graded papers!
- 9.Fog Machine/dry iceEvery school dance memory is triggered by this.
- 10.Coloring booksI don't know why, but I always smelled my coloring books.