CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
These could probably apply to any point in my life.
- •Theatre kidFrom birth till forever
- •Traveling far far awayAlt title: don't tell your mom you walked across a rope-and-wood made bridge 300 ft above ground until afterwords.
- •Riding the struggle bus.For someone who trips over their own feet on the reg. Sober and/or inebriated.
- •What do you want to do?Ok you figured it out. NOW DO IT.
- •No regrets.Even when you have to remind yourself that you have none.