HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
- •To my dad, whom I accidentally turned into a Hamilton musical monster. My family might not forgive me for that one. Who put my hair into a low ponytail at Disney world. Who wanted a daughter and got two. Who I love very much. Who tells us how proud he is all the time. Who modeled how we should be treated in relationships.
- •To my uncles, especially my uncle Jeff. Being the apple of your eye first, before you had a family of your own, was the best.
- •For any male cousin/friend/relative/role model who stepped up as a father figure to someone who needed one
- •For husbands who can't wait to be dads but aren't yet.
- •For the single moms that have to be dads too
- •For all the dads who are dearly missed on earth.
- •For everyone who has not such a great relationship with their dad, and doesn't feel like celebrating. That's ok too.