MOMENTS WHEN I KNEW I WAS AN ADULT/FEEL LIKE AN ADULT
TBH I still feel like a kid most of the time. Also I may never learn to keep my bedroom clean.
- •The first time I got a job because of my qualifications, not because I knew someone or was in the right place at the right time
- •When I own up to a mistake
- •When I don't automatically say "sorry" just to smooth over a situation if I have nothing to be sorry for
- •When I held my best friend's baby for the first time.
- •Every time I clean my bathroom
- •The first time I wrote a rent check with money that was mine
- •Navigating new cities by myself
- •Coming out on the other side of heartbreak for the first time and realizing you've made it through a rite of passage.
- •Anytime I stand up for myself.