I feel like I have to add a disclaimer that I'm not a Fox News watcher
- •Gretchen Carlson has filed suit against Roger Ailes for sexual harassment
- •Greta van Susteren currently (or formerly?? ) of Fox News has said her claims have no basis in fact/merit
- •HEY GRETA 👏YOU 👏 DON'T👏 GET 👏TO 👏 DECIDE 👏 THAT 👏 SO 👏 STFU
- •I would assume (as women unfortunately STILL HAVE TO CONSIDER IN 2016) that Gretchen Carlson weighed heavily the impact this would have on her career.
- •I would give her the benefit of the doubt, that she decided that the risk to her career was worth it
- •Do not question another woman's (or man's) claim that they were sexually harassed. Period. Full. Stop.
- •If it turns out to be untrue, so be it. But that is not for you or the court of public opinion to decide.
- •And Greta - I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've probably faced sexism at some point in your career. If you find a woman who has not, subtle or otherwise, let me know
- •(Since she is obviously reading this list)