WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
My tastes get bizarre. But my ears are the only ones listening with my headphones sooooo
- •Belting out musicals in a car on a highway can be better therapy than therapy.
- •Beyoncé sang about all my feelings about sex when I was ready for them. And 'run the world (girls)' has my vote for a feminist anthem. I don't think I'm alone there...
- •The South African national anthem makes me cry. I have never been to South Africa.
- •Audra McDonald is my queen.
- •Fun's 'Carry On' makes me carry on
- •If you have a banjo I'm hooked - but I don't like country music. Just put it anywhere else.
- •Motown makes me want to dance
- •Celine Dion's "it's all coming back to me now" is the most melodramatic best thing ever
- •I love that two people can be completely different culturally, physically, emotionally but one song or album makes you both lose your shit