Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Is it bad that I have all of these on DVD too?
- •CloserOnly if I catch it at the beginning. It puts me into a hypnotic trance every time.
- •He's Just Not That into YouFine, when this terrible rom com came out in 2009 I was living in Germany going through the worst breakup of my short 25 years. I may have been reading the book at the same time and have had a soft spot for it ever since
- •CluelessI won't even justify this.
- •How To Lose a Guy in 10 DaysI hated when my roommates watched it on VHS over and over again in sophomore year instead of going out with real live human men. Until it grew on me.
- •Ever AfterBecause watching Drew Barrymore doing a British accent (arguably well) never gets old.
- •A Little PrincessLittle girls, make believe, boarding school, cute outfits, old New York and a hint of India. Twenty years later, it still turns me into a weepy, blubbering mess.