My Life in London
Here are some pics outlining my day-to-day in the British capital and why I'll never leave. Visa be damned.
- •This is the view I wake up to every morning from my shoebox of a flat. They call apartments flats here. I still have yet to ask why.
- •Interior of said flat. I should work on the decor of this blue monstrosity in 2016.
- •Here is my place of work. Had to find a pic on Google images, bc why would I ever take this photo? Looking good John Lewis HQ!
- •My trip to the Gagosian (aka my neighborhood gallery), pretending to understand why this art starts at £10m
- •Doing British things with my Canadian friends. Here we are at the Royal Ascot.
- •Eating British food. Rabbit tagliatelle with honeycombs with mascarpone for dessert 😍
- •This city loves its cake. Here's one of the best slices ever from Hummingbird Bakery
- •Walks along South Bank.
- •Peanut the pug that I puppy sat for one weekend.
- •Being able to attend cool discussion panels for work. We do not have such panels in Whitby, Ontario.
- •British men and their sense of style. Pretty much the best ever and a great way to end this list.