Top 5 things to do when you're broke
Sometimes you just don't have the funds to have what you think is fun.
- •Go for a walk.Fresh air is awesome for the lungs and walking burns calories. Both are free for now so take advantage.
- •Take a nap.Catch up on some Z's while helping the body and brain relax for a few minutes before you take on the rest of your day.
- •Find the nearest park and people watch.It's fun to sit back and judge people without consequence. Plus you're likely to find just how blessed you really are even if you're broke.
- •Talk to someone.You know? Conversation? It can be hard if you think you're not ready to string a few sentences together but sometimes a good convo helps us gain perspective which is also free. Older people and young children are the best for a brief meaningless and insightful conversation which can kill a few minutes of your broke ass day.
- •Talk to yourself.No, seriously. It's supposed to be good for you and it helps you keep your ideas in order. You should keep a vocal journal for every moment you're alone and think of some genius shit to say which no one is probably ever gonna hear anyway.