PODCASTS YOU MUST LISTEN TO
I spend 2-3 hours every single day listening to podcasts. Sometimes more. Here are the winners in my book. Warning: STRONG nerd bias.
- •This American Life.Obvious maybe but perfect for everyone. You can listen to the entire back archives from the early 90s on their site- the early ones are like magical time capsules.
- •Reply All.A podcast about all things Internet. Short, zippy, great narratives from this NPR spin-off. The hosts are kind of like if click and clack lived in Brooklyn in 2015.
- •Radiolab.Because science is actually the coolest. Always. Mind = blown nearly every episode.
- •99 Percent Invisible.Because EVERYTHING is design. Very soothing and fun listen.
- •Planet Money.An amazing peak into the secret world of monies. Makes me feel 16% more smart with every episode.
- •The Adaptors.An great upstart young podcast with mind blowing and futuristic...and very reflective stories!
- •On the media.Listening to the news is deeply depressing and disorienting largely. On the media makes me feel like I actually understand what's happening in the world.