THE DEAL WAS
Is there a bargain deal that you unnecessarily took advantage of when you really didn't need to?
- •Either $10 for ten AA batteries. OR $15 for thirty AA batteries.So I have thirty AA batteries. These are going to be with me until I die. The only things I own that use batteries are a clock and a remote!!! When do those ever need to be replaced?!!! Thank you Christmas shopping for my new unnecessary hoarding of thirty batteries for the rest of my life.
- •40% off boots at Target.I now have 16 pairs of boots. 3 of which I wear semi-regularly.Suggested by @alimi
- •Two giant containers of muffins at Costco for the price of one.Moldyyyyy muffins are our family's mascots.Suggested by @ameliaville
- •58% off an inflatable hot tub: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NB3P98GHail Mary gift purchase I ordered about 10 minutes ago for my dad and stepmom. Positive reviews, but I realize there's great risk that it will look trashy. 😬 (Side note: There should be a fingers crossed emoji.)Suggested by @theranman
- •Beseler Photo Enlarger for $5At an auction. When new, this thing retails for $1500 +. My plan was to resell it, but I never did. I ended up donating it to a school. I also donated a kiln to a school. I guess my impulse purchases are good for children everywhere. 🎉✏️🔤Suggested by @alligeeshow
- •One year there were all these green peep bunnies that were marked down to .16 a box. I bought them ALL. All 27 boxes.Suggested by @jennifergster